I wish upon a tree...
that all my wishes will come true.
And that all my shattered dreams,
will be fixed into a whole.
A friend's brother told his sister (who is my friend) that he saw him holding hands with a girl. Albeit is the girl holding the last two fingers of his hand (so sweet huh? Like teenage love)...which is what he (not the brother) claimed to us. Even said he is a player.
Hah.
Come on..admit it already.
Am quite sad. Not heartbroken.
Some thing must be wrong with me..which is why all the guys I ever liked, never liked me back.
I don't think I want to like anyone that way anymore. I don't want to be hurt anymore.
Still, so many questions are running at top speed across my mind..would things be different if I had told him earlier?? If I had plucked up the courage, would he have accepted me? Would I be the one holding hands with him?
Things would have been the same...I think. After all, love cannot be forced.
I really, really like you.
Perhaps I am just stupid.
What do I know about love or liking anyone? I have never been in a relationship and I am such a detestable person with a deplorable personality. I do not have the ability to love or like anyone nor to induce such feelings in anyone.
I wish I can go to sleep and never wake up.
Go to sleep and forget everything.
Go to sleep and everything will be wiped clean tomorrow.
Help me...I want to forget.
10:52:00 PM
you drove my darkness away//*
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Musings and rantings of a girl who enjoys the simple things in life and wishes that the world is not so complicated.
Night Dancers
by Thomas Kennedy
Their quick feet pattered on the grass
As light as dewdrops fall.
I saw their shadows on the glass
And heard their voices call.
But when I went out hurrying
To join them,they were gone.
I only found a little ring
Of footprints on the lawn.